论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:1453回复:4
lyh韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-07-15
[音乐]No matter what-boyzone
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2006-09-15 08:08只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
http://www.hotmtv.net/mtvnew/singerpic/2004826192732.jpg [mp3]http://learning.sohu.com/zt/freshenglish/aug1/nomatter.mp3[/mp3] :):mei::)
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

韬客社区www.talkfx.co

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
baggio韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-08-24
天籁之音奖
唱游韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-02-07
韬客大美女
韬客社区
发表于:2006-09-16 21:54只看该作者
4楼
No matter what they tell us No matter what they do No matter what they teach us What we believe is true No matter what they call us However they attack No matter where they take us We'll find our own way back I can't deny what I believe I can't be what I'm not I know I'll love forever I know, no matter what If only tears were laughter If only night was day If only prayers were answered Then we would hear God say No matter what they tell you No matter what they do No matter what they teach you What you believe is true And I will keep you safe and strong And sheltered from the storm No matter where it's barren A dream is being born No matter who they follow No matter where they lead No matter how they judge us I'll be everyone you need No matter if the sun don't shine Or if the skies are blue No matter what the end is My life began with you I can't deny what I believe I can't be what I'm not I know, I know I know this love's forever That's all that matters now No matter what :hua:emoji-image:hua:
zjx2005韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-05-08
积极参与奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-09-17 00:12只看该作者
5楼
边走边听
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]