论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:1288回复:3
cnc008韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-01-13
[音乐]送给WZDL兄弟--yesterday once more
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2006-09-06 13:26只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
[mp3]http://ettc.sysu.edu.cn/wlkc/tingli/kwts/music/Yesterday%20Once%20More.mp3[/mp3] 祝你幸福emoji-image
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

但愿长醉不愿醒

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
wzdl韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-08-01
韬客社区
发表于:2006-09-06 14:41只看该作者
2楼
:):):):):):):):):):):):) When I was young, I’d listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs. When they played I’d sing along. It made me smile. Those were such happy times, and not so long ago. How I wondered where they’d gone. But they’re back again, just like a long-lost friend. All the songs I loved so well. Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wo still shines. Every shing-a-ling -a-ling, that they re starting to sing, so fine. When they get to the part where he s breaking her heart, it can really make me cry. Just like before, it s yesterday once more. (Shoo-bee-do-lang -lang, shoo-bee-do-lang-lang.) Looking back on how it was in years gone by, and the good time that I had, makes today seem rather sad; so much has changed. It was songs of love that I would sing to them, and I d memorize each word. Those old melodies still sound so good to me, as they melt the years away. Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wo still shines. Every shing-a-ling -a-ling, that they re starting to sing, so fine. All my best memories come back clearly to me; some can even make me cry. Just like before, it s yesterday once more. Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wo still shines. Every shing-a-ling -a-ling, that they re starting to sing, so fine. :handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake
wzdl韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-08-01
韬客社区
发表于:2006-09-06 14:44只看该作者
3楼
音箱有点毛病、、、今天听不到、、、;P 只有自己唱出来了、、、、:)
个性签名

老板娘  大桶  装水

广告
论坛谏言--外汇交易不应是你投资的全部,交易外汇也不应是你生活的全部
baggio韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-08-24
天籁之音奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-09-06 22:35只看该作者
4楼
欢迎cnc008&wzdl做客天籁屋:handshake:lol
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]