论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:1346回复:7
zk999韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2006-12-09
[音乐]YELLOW
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2007-12-20 03:50只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah, they were all Yellow. I came along, I wrote a song for you, And all the things you do, And it was called Yellow. So then I took my turn, Oh what a thing to have done, And it was all Yellow. Your skin Oh yeah, your skin and bones, Turn into something beautiful, You know, you know I love you so, You know I love you so. I swam across, I jumped across for you, Oh what a thing to do. Cos you were all Yellow, I drew a line, I drew a line for you, Oh what a thing to do, And it was all Yellow. Your skin, Oh yeah your skin and bones, Turn into something beautiful, And you know, For you I'd bleed myself dry, For you I'd bleed myself dry. It's true, Look how they shine for you, Look how they shine for you, Look how they shine for, Look how they shine for you, Look how they shine for you, Look how they shine. Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you, And all the things that you do.
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

犯我强汉者,虽远必诛!

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
拂云堆韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2003-04-03
幽默灌水奖
韬客社区
发表于:2007-12-20 04:54只看该作者
2楼
我也很喜欢emoji-image [mp3]http://221.236.78.24/photo/2007/4/coldplay--yellow.mp3[/mp3]
zk999韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2006-12-09
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2007-12-20 05:12只看该作者
3楼
呵呵.知音知音.emoji-image
wzq1005韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2007-03-29
韬客社区
发表于:2007-12-21 00:44只看该作者
4楼
敢情LZ不会贴歌;P
zk999韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2006-12-09
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2007-12-21 03:37只看该作者
5楼
呵呵.恩呐.你杂知道呢?
个性签名

犯我强汉者,虽远必诛!

吾是韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2007-11-09
韬客社区
发表于:2008-01-25 16:18只看该作者
6楼
虽然没听到,还是喜欢<酷玩>的这首歌.
加里森敢死队韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2007-10-18
365积极参与奖双子座狮子座处女座
韬客社区
发表于:2008-01-29 11:44只看该作者
8楼
:handshake :) :lol
拂云堆韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2003-04-03
幽默灌水奖
韬客社区
发表于:2008-01-30 05:42只看该作者
9楼
原帖由 吾是 于 2008-1-26 00:18 发表 http://www.talkforex.com/images/common/back.gif 虽然没听到,还是喜欢<酷玩>的这首歌.
[mp3]http://60.216.8.202/20060822_752226181.mp3[/mp3] [ 本帖最后由 拂云堆 于 2008-1-30 13:44 编辑 ]
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]