论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:848回复:1
alext韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-10-31
驿站美文奖天籁之音奖幽默灌水奖
[音乐].♫.Toni Braxton《Spanish Guitar》.♫ .
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2007-03-09 12:16只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
A smoky room, a small cafe They come to hear you play And drink and dance the night away I sit out in the crowd And close my eyes Dream you’re mine But you don’t know You don’t even know that I am here I wish that I was in your arms Like that Spanish guitar And you would play me through the night ’Till the dawn I wish you’d hold me in your arms Like that Spanish guitar All night long, all night long I’d be your song, I’d be your song Steal my heart with every note you play I pray you’ll look my way And hold me to your heart someday I long to be the one that you caress with tenderness And you don’t know You don’t even know that I exist I wish that I was in your arms Like that Spanish guitar And you would play me through the night ’Till the dawn I wish you’d hold me in your arms Like that Spanish guitar All night long, all night long I’d be your song, I’d be your song Te sientas entre la gente Cierras tu ojos Y suenas que soy tuyo Pero yo no siquiera se que estas ahi Me gustaria tenerte entre mis brazos amor I sit in the crowd And close my eyes Dream you’re mine And you don’t know You don’t even know that I exist
[mp3]http://file2.wang6.com/home/user2/2007-2-21/Audio/foolren/633076888732033750.mp3[/mp3]
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

有过去,无现在,有将来。
无回忆,有当前,无未来。

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
baggio韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-08-24
天籁之音奖
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]